Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Another update

Okay yesterday (February 12) around lunch time a 2 piece Chicken Joy meal arrived courtesy of Jollibee St. Francis branch and area manager of Jollibee (within Ortigas branches). I must admit it was very tempting and juicy to say the least but the memory of spoiled gravy still lingers in my mind and no Chicken Joy could ever tempt me at the moment. I just gave it to my co worker who enjoyed it very much.

At around 2:45 pm, I was on a meeting when I was informed that somebody from Jollibee is looking for me. It turned out that its the store manager of Jollibee Emerald Branch, whom I don't wanna meet (at the moment) or even talk to because I might blurt out some not really good words. Well, we talked (95 percent of the time she talked and I kept quiet) for a good 5 minutes but it seems forever already and she never mention the reason she suddenly forgot all the things we agreed upon when we had our last conversation. As far as I know she didn't really apologized about it nor explain anything. Before she left, she gave me a 500 bucks worth of Jollibee gift certificate which I gave to people in my department.

To make a long long story short, here's a bullet point of what happened:

  • I ate a spoiled product
  • I asked the crew to taste it but he refused
  • They offered to replace only the gravy initially but when they saw it was a mistake they change the Chicken Joy too.
  • Manager called me up after I informed Jollibee's customer support of the incident. She said she will make it up to me and give me gift certificates but was insulted of the 200 pesos amount (c'mon all these trouble and you just give me 200 bucks?) Anyone want's to eat a good portion of spoiled food and get 200 pesos gift certificate of their own product to probably eat another spoiled food again? Anyone?
  • The store manager again apologized over the phone and said she'll add more gift certificates but had an amnesia of some sort because all of a sudden within a couple of hours she forgot all about it.
  • Talked to area manager this time and she said she will take care of it and she will meet me personally to give another free lunch (Chicken Joy) and my additional gift certificates
  • She had to beg off and sent the store manager insteadwhich I clearly made known to her that I don't want to meet
  • Well I got my Chicken Joy but gave it away and my 500 gift certificates which I gave it away too
  • Overall I am not satisfied with the food, initial treatment, following treatment and for all the trouble I've been through thats why I made this blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

huwatdapak..!
kadiri..!
ka loka no..?
try lookin around for other blogs that despise jollibee too..!
lets form an "organization"..!
hehehehehehehehe..!
meanwhile..,
link me..!
i'll link you as well..!
give me updates okay..?
thankz..!
jolibeeee suckz..!

BOMBERO KING
www.thewisemonkey.co.nr

fairlady said...

Congo Grill sucks! I heard from my friend that the current owner scammed his original partners. Forcing them out and keeping the business all to himself. What kind of person does this ? Greedy indeed ! Boycott Congo Grill !